1. Bac Ninh Socio-Economic News
Investing more than 2,800 billion VND in infrastructure development of Thuan Thanh I Industrial Park
The project is implemented in three communes: Ninh Xa, Tram Lo and Nghia Dao of Thuan Thanh district, Bac Ninh province, with a scale of 249.75 ha. The total investment capital of the project is VND 2,847,819 billion, in which the contributed capital of the investor (Viglacera Corporation) is VND 859,735 billion.
The project implementation schedule must not exceed 36 months from the date of being handed over the land by the State. The operation period of the project is 50 years from February 17, 2021.
The Provincial People’s Committee shall direct the Management Board of Bac Ninh Industrial Zones and relevant agencies to supervise and evaluate the implementation of the Project; coordinate with the Investor in implementing compensation and site clearance plans according to regulations.
2. Real Estate Planning News
Coming to a grade 1 urban area, land prices in Bac Ninh will be ‘upheaval’
From the beginning of 2021 up to now, the real estate market in Bac Ninh has been “up waves” because Bac Ninh will become a first class city, Tu Son town will become Tu Son city under the province. Throughout the village in the lower hamlet, people speculated and invested from other provinces to hunt for land, making the market “chaotic”.
In Bac Ninh city, land prices are even higher, with new projects averaging 40-100 million VND / m2, old street land is equivalent to the price in some new districts of Hanoi. Assessing the phenomenon of Bac Ninh land prices being “dancing” every day, some real estate experts said that due to the limited land fund in Hanoi and the very high price, investors moved to Bac Ninh market.
The industrial real estate in the North “got popular” thanks to the boost in infrastructure investment
According to JLL Vietnam, the industrial land fund in the North is now enough to meet the coming investment wave. It is expected that the land supply in the North will increase further over the next five years to meet the growing regional demand.
According to the report of the Ministry of Construction in the fourth quarter and the whole year 2020, industrial zone real estate is the type with positive growth in both rental price and occupancy rate. On the other hand, in order to attract quality investment capital, especially foreign investment into localities, many experts recognize that local authorities need synchronous solutions in the long term, specifically. such as improving the institutional and policy environment; clearly orienting development ideas in attracting FDI in the locality; improving infrastructure, transportation, regional links; update and supplement the planning of investment in concentrated industrial zones; improving the quality of local human resources …
Identifying owners of 19 newly licensed industrial parks
Statistics of Nhadautu.vn show that, since the beginning of 2021 up to now, there have been 19 industrial park projects with a total area of 4,596.3 hectares, attracting the attention of many big names. , for example, Viglacera, Sonadezi, Hoa Phat or Hoang Thinh Dat, Hanaka Group, …
In the “fever” of industrial zone real estate investment, besides the big men with long-term experience, many new names are also rushing into the market such as:
1. Dai Phong Infrastructure Construction Joint Stock Company – a famous construction and installation contractor in Nam Dinh when winning dozens of bidding packages with a total winning value of up to thousands of billion VND
2. Green I-Park Joint Stock Company, on February 8, 2021, this enterprise was assigned to invest in Lien Ha Thai Industrial – Urban – Service Park project (GREEN iP-1) in Thai Binh province with total capital. 3.885 billion VND investment, land use scale of 588.84 ha
3. Son Ha International Joint Stock Company – a major player in the household appliances business.
4. Tra Vinh Infrastructure Investment Development Company Limited (Tra Vinh Infico) has been assigned to invest in a Co Chien industrial park project with a land use scale of nearly 200 hectares in Dai Phuoc commune, Cang Long district, province. Tra Vinh.
5. Bac Ninh Industrial Park Infrastructure Investment, Construction and Trading One Member Limited Company – on February 22, 2021, was assigned to invest in a project of Gia Binh industrial park, about 306 hectares, to be implemented. in 3 communes in Gia Binh district, Bac Ninh province with a total investment of about 2,578 billion VND.
6. Western Pacific on February 19, 2021, Western Pacific was licensed to own the project of Yen Phong II-A industrial park, Yen Phong district with the scale of 151.27ha.
7. Gilimex Industrial Park Joint Stock Company on 10/3/2021, Gilimex Industrial Park project scale 460.85 ha in Huong Thuy town, Thua Thien Hue province.
8. An Phat 1 Hi-Tech Industrial Park was assigned the project of Quoc Tuan – An Binh Industrial Park with a land use scale of 180ha, total investment capital of VND 1,947 billion.
9. Fuji Phuc Long Development Co., Ltd on February 22nd was assigned to invest in a project of Viet Han industrial park with the scale of 50ha (phase 1) in Bac Giang province.
10. Coma 18 Joint Stock Company, on March 15, 2021, this company was assigned to invest in a Kim Thanh industrial park project with the scale of land of about 164,98ha, in which phase 1 is 65ha and phase 2 is 99,98ha.
11. Lo River Infrastructure Development Investment Company Limited on March 15, Lo I river industrial park project on a scale of 177.36 hectares in Song Lo district, Vinh Phuc province.
12. Amane Investment Joint Stock Company on February 26, 2021, the project of Thai Hoa – Lien Son – Lien Hoa Industrial Park (area II-phase 1) is an investor.
The Prime Minister approved the project to build infrastructure of Gia Binh II Industrial Park worth nearly 4,000 billion VND
The Prime Minister has just signed Decision No. 347 / QD-TTg on investment policy in the project of building and trading infrastructure in Gia Binh Industrial Park (Industrial Park), Gia Binh district, Gia Binh district.
Infrastructure construction and business project of Gia Binh II Industrial Park with a scale of 250 hectares, with a total estimated investment capital of 3,956.8 billion VND, in which, contributed capital of investors – Company The shares of HANAKA Group are 1,201.2 billion VND. The project implementation period shall not exceed 36 months from the date of being handed over the land by the State.
Viglacera Tu Son’s shares were delisted due to prolonged loss
Viglacera Tu Son JSC (VTS code) has just received the listing delisting from the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX). Specifically, HNX decided to delist more than 2 million VTS shares. The listing cancellation date will be on September 9, 2121. The value of delisting at par value is more than 20 billion dong. The reason was that this enterprise had a loss in business for 3 consecutive years.
It is known that Viglacera Corporation – JSC (VGC code) is still the largest shareholder in VTS with nearly 500,000 shares, equivalent to 25% of capital. In fact, VTS shares have very few transactions in the market over the past time. As of March 16, the market price of VTS shares is unchanged at VND 16,800 / share.
Bac Ninh is allowed to continue investing in route B2 of Tu Son town in the form of BT
Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung agrees that the People’s Committee of Bac Ninh province will continue to implement a road construction investment project along canal B2, Tu Son town, Bac Ninh province in the form of a BT contract according to its competence and regulations. the law.
Total investment for the project at this time is expected to be 4,656 billion VND. In which, construction and installation is 3,313 billion VND, compensation cost for site clearance is 820 billion VND, project management cost is 23,260 billion VND, consulting cost is 57,659 billion VND, other costs 18,394 billion VND, provision is 423,277 billion VND.
Approve the task of planning Tien Du urban area over 9,500 ha in Bac Ninh
Bac Ninh Provincial People’s Committee has just approved the general planning task of Tien Du urban area (Lim town and vicinity) until 2035. Accordingly, the planning scope covers the entire Tien Du district with 14 communal administrative units and town: Lim town and communes Lien Bao, Hoan Son, Phu Lam, Noi Due, Dai Dong, Lac Ve, Hien Van, Phat Tich, Tan Chi, Viet Doan, Tri Phuong, Canh Hung and Minh Dao. The planning properties are cultural, historical, educational and training urban areas, smart cities, green cities, metropolitan-level centers for education, training, tourism, and urban centers for commerce. trade, service, entertainment.
Implementation time of the plan is not more than 12 months from the date of approval of the planning adjustment task by the Provincial People’s Committee. The People’s Committee of Tien Du district is responsible, based on the approved planning tasks, to organize the formulation of a planning project according to regulations.